Don’t worry be happy.
Sometimes we all need a reminder to be happy.
I’ve had a long spring break and I feel well rested. I’m delighted to be back in routine and you’ll be glad to know that I have a few upcoming projects for Dubai Fit Foodie so stay tuned.
This delicious oriental burger is perfect for a filling lunch or dinner. They are light and healthy and you can replace the beef with chicken or turkey if you’re trying to cut down on the red meat. The aromas from this marinade will leave you salivating before the meal is ready. It’s so fresh and the spice from the chili gives a perfect kick.
1 green chili
2 cloves of garlic
A handful fresh coriander
350g mince sirloin beef (lean)
1 tsp. soy sauce
1-tablespoon sesame oil
½ tsp. cornstarch
Salt & Black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Finely chop chili, garlic and coriander and place in a large bowl. Add the zest of the lime, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Add the beef and mix with your hand to ensure that they become well blended.
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions and shape into burgers. Flatten both sides and lightly grease both sides with coconut oil.
- Place on the grill and cook for 9-10 minutes, tuning half way to ensure they are cooked through.
- Serve with a yummy fresh salad. Comment below if you want my recipe.