This is the queen of all snacks in the #fitfam world. Swap your regular potato chips for a crunchy low calorie nutritious snack you just can’t stop eating! For more paleo snacks like these, download my free e-book.
- 2 bunches of Kale
- 1-tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Seasoning – Garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, sesame seeds, honey and lemon zest. You can really have fun with these!
- Preheat your oven to the lowest setting. Wash kale and remove the stems by pulling upwards. Pat dry completely with a kitchen towel.
- Massage the Kale with the coconut oil making sure all surfaces are completely greased. Sprinkle with seasonings of your choice.
- Spread out the kale on a large baking sheet, spreading evenly leaving space between leaves, to avoid soggy chips. Instead of overcrowding the pan, bake in two batches.
- Bake for 10 minutes then rotate the pan and bake for another 10 -12 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn! Cool for 5 minutes and then serve and enjoy.
Once cooled, split portions into brown paper bags. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days.